- 7-hour Battle of Long Tan tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Learn about this Australian-fought battle against the Viet Cong
- Visit the Long Tan Cross and Nui Dat
- Entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
You'll visit Long Tan Cross, a memorial dedicated to Australian veterans of the Vietnam War; the 'horseshoe,' a Fire Support Base site; the Long Phuoc tunnel; and Nui Dat, a former 1st Australian Task Force base. During your tour, your guide will try to find a local Vietnamese veteran who may have fought in the battle, in order to give you a first-hand perspective, if possible.
You can stop for lunch (own expense) on the way or wait until you return to Ho Chi Minh City. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viet Nam Adventure Tours JSC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "See the area while it all still stands, Nui Dat is slowly being mined out and may not be there in 5-10 years." See review