- Sample a range of Vietnamese dishes, from pho and banh mi to locally-sourced tropical fruits.
- Flexible for all dietary needs: adjustable menus for allergies and vegetarians
- Not just meals: drinks at each stop also covered by your tour costs
- Meet your driver in the lobby: round-trip transfers from your District 1 hotel
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asiana Link Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Small-group Foodie by Night in Saigon (04 hours).