3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy an evening of entertainment that's perfect for the whole family during this Vietnamese water puppet show with dinner in Ho Chi Minh City. You'll witness a traditional performance, complete with orchestral music, while you savor the flavors of traditional local cuisine. Watch as artists play out scenes from daily life and cultural legends during this unique show.
- Vietnamese Water Puppet Show and Dinner in Ho Chi Minh City
- Experience traditional performance of an ancient Vietnamese art
- Ideal for families and couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in HCMC Center (District 1,3,5,10, Phu Nhuan)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-2 years old; 50% off for children 3-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VIETNAMESE WATER PUPPET SHOW & DINNER in HO CHI MINH CITY?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during VIETNAMESE WATER PUPPET SHOW & DINNER in HO CHI MINH CITY?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
VIETNAMESE WATER PUPPET SHOW & DINNER in HO CHI MINH CITY
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Family-friendly Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsHo Chi Minh CityFamily-friendly Shows - Southern VietnamTheaters - Southern VietnamFamily-friendly Shows - Can ThoTheaters - Can ThoFamily-friendly Shows - Phnom PenhTheaters - Phnom PenhCategory
Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay) Tours & TicketsQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am) Tours & TicketsBen Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh) Tours & TicketsPham Ngu Lao Street Tours & TicketsSaigon Central Post Office Tours & TicketsSuoi Tien Theme Park Tours & TicketsCholon (Saigon Chinatown) Tours & TicketsVam Sat Tours & TicketsSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon) Tours & TicketsVietnam Cookery Center Tours & TicketsCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh) Tours & TicketsGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam) Tours & TicketsSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon) Tours & TicketsDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen) Tours & TicketsBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang) Tours & TicketsSaigon Skydeck Tours & TicketsTao Dan Park Tours & TicketsDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Tours & TicketsThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau) Tours & TicketsParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris) Tours & Tickets