- Ho Chi Minh City combo tour: War Remnants Museum and Cu Chi tunnels
- Stop by Notre-Dame Cathedral, Saigon Opera House, and Reunification Palace
- Learn about the Vietnam War at the museum
- Explore the underground network built by the Viet Cong
- Entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Explore some eight thematic exhibitions with artifacts, photographs, and other materials on display from the museum's research, collection, storage, and preservation of thousands of archival documents and film. You'll witness the consequences of war and learn from a different perspective about the invasion forces has caused damage to Vietnam.
After visiting the museum, continue on to the legendary Cu Chi tunnels, located about 37 miles (60 km) away. On arrival, head underground to explore some of the restored 125-mile (200-km) network built by the Viet Cong, which played a vital role in the war. The labyrinth once included numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers, kitchens, and more.
Learn about the fierce battles that took place and hear wartime stories. Note that decades after bombing and mines devastated the area, ducks and water buffalos once again co-exist in the rivers along the side of the road.
Following a stop for lunch, you'll return to your original departure location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY War Remnants Museum Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff