11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit two historical and cultural attractions of Thailand on this 11-hour tour to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Phetchaburi from Hua Hin or Cha-Am. You'll take a longtail boat ride to observe the activities of the market, which offers a feast for the eyes and taste buds. Then see a former hillside residence of Siamese royalty to complete this day trip that shows off just a bit of what makes Thailand special.
Saved to wishlist!
A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
Long tail boat ride to the floating market
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description
All applicable taxes and service charges
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Supplements for transfers from and to Hua Hin / Cha-am hotels / resorts located outside the beach regions on the island (resorts located at Khao Takbiab, Petchaburi and Pranburi). Also transfer services from/to the airport are excluded and supplements may apply
Hotel accommodation in Hua Hin / Cha-am
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on private basis with English speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Hua Hin and Cha-am only. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Pranburi, Phetchaburi, Kuiburi, Prachuab Khirikhan and Hua Hin Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- The drive to/from the Damnern Saduak is approximately 2 - 2.5 hours, depending on traffic conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Damnern Saduak and Phetchaburi from Hua Hin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Damnern Saduak and Phetchaburi from Hua Hin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Damnern Saduak and Phetchaburi from Hua Hin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Damnern Saduak and Phetchaburi from Hua Hin
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHua HinFood Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandCity Tours - Gulf of ThailandWalking Tours - Gulf of ThailandMarkets - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandFood Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaWalking Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - BangkokBus Tours - BangkokCity Tours - BangkokWalking Tours - BangkokMarkets - BangkokFull-day Tours - BangkokCategory