7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Amphawa Floating Market with a private guide on a tour that explores local culture and Gulf of Thailand cuisine. Visiting the weekend-only floating market is a great introduction to the bustling market town, and the tour includes a longtail boat cruise through Amphawa’s canals, as well as convenient pickup and drop-off at hotels in Hua Hin or Cha-Am.
- Visit a weekend market on the Amphawa canals
- See traditional wooden architecture and local shops
- Enjoy a seafood dinner in Samut Songkhram
- Private tour ensures a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer from and to your Hua Hin / Cha-am Hotel with driver from the specific beaches of Hua Hin / Cha-am (see exception list for the applicable beaches)
Boat trip along the market
All taxes and service fees included
English speaking guide
Other entrance fees and expenses, such as other meals, not mentioned in the program, drinks, tips, and shopping, unless otherwise stated
Supplements for transfers from and to Hua Hin / Cha-am hotels/resorts located outside the beach regions on the island (resorts located at Khao Takbiab, Petchaburi, and Pranburi). Also, transfer services from/to the airport are excluded and supplements may apply
Hotel accommodation in Hua Hin / Cha-am
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is operated on a private basis only with English speaking assistance.
- This evening market is only open on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Weekends at the Railway Market and Amphawa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Weekends at the Railway Market and Amphawa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Weekends at the Railway Market and Amphawa?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Weekends at the Railway Market and Amphawa
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNight ToursBus ToursWater ToursMarketsNight CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHua HinFood Tours - Gulf of ThailandNight Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandMarkets - Gulf of ThailandNight Cruises - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandFood Tours - PattayaNight Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaNight Cruises - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - BangkokNight Tours - BangkokBus Tours - BangkokWater Tours - BangkokMarkets - BangkokNight Cruises - BangkokFull-day Tours - BangkokCategory