5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Check out the natural wonders of Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park on this 5-hour tour from Hua Hin or Cha-Am. Located on the coast of the Gulf of Thailand, the park, which translates to '300 peaks,' is known for Phraya Nakhon Cave, which you'll reach via a steep climb. Lunch and hotel transport are included.
Saved to wishlist!
A half-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
A lunch box during this day is included (food only)
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers outside the general pickup and drop off area
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide only
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Hua Hin and Cha-am only. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Pranburi, Phetchaburi, Kuiburi, Prachuab Khirikhan and Hua Hin Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users
- This tour may not be suitable for visitors with walking problems due to the amount of walking and climbing
- Unfavourable weather conditions may see boat transfers to Phrayanakorn Cave cancelled during strong winds or rough sea conditions. We may reserve the right to walk instead to the inner sanctum of the cave
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This tour is operated only in the morning.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Khao Sam Roi Yod National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Khao Sam Roi Yod National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Khao Sam Roi Yod National Park?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Khao Sam Roi Yod National Park
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHua HinBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - PattayaNature and Wildlife - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaBus Tours - BangkokNature and Wildlife - BangkokHalf-day Tours - BangkokCategory