6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Excellent Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait at the Lobby or at your house. The Guide will contact you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ken Diamond Tour & Travel Co.Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wild Elephant Watching at Kuiburi National Park Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wild Elephant Watching at Kuiburi National Park Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wild Elephant Watching at Kuiburi National Park Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wild Elephant Watching at Kuiburi National Park Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wild Elephant Watching at Kuiburi National Park Tour
6 to 7 hours
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHua Hin4WD Tours - Gulf of ThailandSporting Events - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandSafaris - Gulf of ThailandExtreme - Gulf of Thailand4WD Tours - PattayaSporting Events - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaNature and Wildlife - PattayaSafaris - PattayaExtreme - Pattaya4WD Tours - BangkokSporting Events - BangkokBus Tours - BangkokNature and Wildlife - BangkokSafaris - BangkokExtreme - BangkokCategory