4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn how to prepare four traditional Thai dishes in a fun and educational cooking class. After a visit to the 100-year-old Chatchai Market for supplies, return to a traditional teak house where the class is held. The grounds are landscaped with relaxation areas, a koi pond, and beautiful Asian antiques. Prepare, cook, and enjoy your dishes in a beautiful setting as you deepen your knowledge of Thai cuisine.
- Half-day Thai cooking class
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages included
- Learn to prepare four traditional Thai dishes
- Pickup and drop-off from Hua Hin town included
Saved to wishlist!
Make red curry paste
Gaeng Ped Moo (Red Curry with Pork)
Gai Pad Med Mamuang (Chicken with Cashew Nuts)
Som Tam (Papaya Salad)
Khao Niaow Ma Muang (Mango with Sticky Rice)
Beverages (tea, coffee & welcome herbal drink)
Pickup and drop-off from Hua Hin town area (to Khao Takiab in the south and to the Dusit Thani Hotel in the north)
Certificate of Completion
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic & soft drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Thanon Phet Kasem, Tambon Hua Hin, Amphoe Hua Hin, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thai Cooking Course Hua Hin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Introduction Thai Kitchen - Menu Set 2?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Introduction Thai Kitchen - Menu Set 2?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Introduction Thai Kitchen - Menu Set 2?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Introduction Thai Kitchen - Menu Set 2?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeHua HinCooking Classes - Gulf of ThailandCooking Classes - PattayaCooking Classes - BangkokCategory