4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Make Massaman Curry Paste
Gaeng Massaman Gai (Massaman Curry with Chicken)
Yum Woon Sen Goong (Glass Noodle Salad with Shrimp)
Pad See Ew (Stir Fried Rice Noodles with Kale)
Khanom Bua Loi (Thai Dessert with Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Dumplings)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
91 Hua Hin Khao, Tambon Nong Kae, Amphoe Hua Hin, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thai Cooking Course Hua Hin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Your Introduction to the Thai Kitchen - Menu Set 4?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Your Introduction to the Thai Kitchen - Menu Set 4?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Your Introduction to the Thai Kitchen - Menu Set 4?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Your Introduction to the Thai Kitchen - Menu Set 4?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeHua HinCooking Classes - Gulf of ThailandCooking Classes - PattayaCooking Classes - BangkokCategory