4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Start the day with a visit to Hua Hin’s bustling Chatchai Market to shop for ingredients, then travel to the cooking school in an open-air pickup truck. Learn how to prepare traditional Thai dishes like curry, tom yum soup, pad Thai, and a delicious dessert with coconut cream. During downtime, sip tea or relax around the koi pond.
- Excellent choice for foodies
- Learn about Thai spices and cooking techniques
- Coffee, tea, and bottled water provided
- Pickup and drop-off in Hua Hin Town included
Saved to wishlist!
Make Green Curry Paste
Gaeng Keaw Wan Gai (Green Curry with Chicken)
Tom Yum Goong (4 Flavour Soup with Shrimp)
Pad Thai (Famous Thai Style Fried Noodle)
Khanom Lod Chong (Thai Dessert in Coconut Milk)
Beverages (tea, coffee & welcome herbal drink)
Pickup and drop-off from Hua Hin town area (to Khao Takiab in the south and to the Dusit Thani Hotel in the north)
Certificate of Completion
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic & soft drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
91 Hua Hin Khao, Tambon Nong Kae, Amphoe Hua Hin, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thai Cooking Course Hua Hin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Your Introduction to the Thai Kitchen?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Your Introduction to the Thai Kitchen?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Your Introduction to the Thai Kitchen?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Your Introduction to the Thai Kitchen?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeHua HinCooking Classes - Gulf of ThailandCooking Classes - PattayaCooking Classes - BangkokCategory