Are you interested in?
212 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
532 Tours & Activities
63 Building (Golden Tower) Tours
9 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Pay your respects to the soldiers who fought on both sides of the Vietnam/US War as you walk the battlefields, see war relics and visit Vietnam's Demilitarized Zone, or DMZ. This full-day tour from Hue includes a visit to the famous Khe Sanh Combat Base, the Vinh Moc Tunnels and Dong Ha Town, as you learn more about the war years and its lasting impact on the country.
- Full-day tour of Vietnam’s Demilitarized Zone from Hue
- Visit memorials, see war relics and walk the battlefields around the DMZ
- Hear facts and stories about the Vietnam/US War from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
- Great choice for history buffs!
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels in Hue city center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Proud Vietnam Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11785P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHueHistorical Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Da NangHistorical Tours - My SonCategory