11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
A comprehensive walking tour through the delightful Hoi An Ancient Town, a beautifully preserved UNESCO World Heritage Site which has remained virtually unchanged through the centuries.
- The walk is a fascinating sightseeing experience in the compact heritage town of Hoi An
- Enter historical houses dating as far back as the 15th Century, beautifully combining elements of Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese architecture
- Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountains to discover caves, grottoes and a Buddhist Pagoda
- Marvel at the panoramic view from the top of the mountain
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation as per itinerary
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
One-way elevator at Marble Mountains
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Hue City Center (Phu Hoi, Phu Nhuan, Thuan Hoa, Vinh Ninh)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day HOI AN CITY TOUR & MARBLE MOUNTAINS from HUE CITY?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Full-day HOI AN CITY TOUR & MARBLE MOUNTAINS from HUE CITY?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-day HOI AN CITY TOUR & MARBLE MOUNTAINS from HUE CITY?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-day HOI AN CITY TOUR & MARBLE MOUNTAINS from HUE CITY
2 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHueBus Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - Da NangHistorical Tours - Da NangFull-day Tours - Da NangBus Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonCategory
Thanh Toan Bridge Tours & TicketsBach Ma National Park (Vuon Quoc gia Bach Ma) Tours & TicketsNine Dynastic Urns Tours & TicketsCat Tuong Quan Zen House Tours & TicketsFlag Tower (Ky Dai) Tours & TicketsThien Mu Pagoda Tours & TicketsMinh Mang Tomb Tours & TicketsBao Quoc Pagoda (Chua Bao Quoc) Tours & TicketsNoon Gate (Cua Ngo Mon) Tours & TicketsDong Ba Market (Cho Dong Ba) Tours & TicketsThai Hoa Palace Tours & TicketsTam Giang Lagoon Tours & TicketsRoyal Antiquities Museum Tours & TicketsQuang Dien District Tours & Tickets