2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore a vast network of caves in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park on a 2-day tour from Hue that goes deep into a landscape of farms and jungles. You'll travel by river into Phong Nha Cave, visit a small village for a home-style lunch, and a follow bamboo-lined paths to a pristine waterfall, spending the night in a local homestay. On day two, visit Paradise Cave, the longest dry cave in Asia, stretching 19 miles (31 km.) into Vietnam's mountains.
- Visit two important caves in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
- Travel by boat into Phong Nga Cave
- Spend the night at a village homestay
- Try local, country-style food
- Chance to learn about farming and cooking techniques
- Includes all meals, activities, and pickup at hotels in Hue
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer by minibus or minivan
Kayak (2-seat fiberglass composite) or adventure bike
English speaking guide
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bravo Indochina Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We did the Tour in February, when it was quite cold and cloudy, which makes the dark cave experience not that great since it’s super cold." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Phong Nha-Ke Bang Cave Adventure from Hue
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursMountain Bike ToursUnderground Tours KayakingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHueBus Tours - Central VietnamHiking - Central VietnamOvernight Tours - Central VietnamMulti-day Tours - Central VietnamWater Tours - Central VietnamMountain Bike Tours - Central VietnamUnderground Tours - Central VietnamKayaking - Central VietnamBus Tours - Da NangHiking - Da NangOvernight Tours - Da NangMulti-day Tours - Da NangWater Tours - Da NangMountain Bike Tours - Da NangUnderground Tours - Da NangKayaking - Da NangBus Tours - My SonHiking - My SonOvernight Tours - My SonMulti-day Tours - My SonWater Tours - My SonMountain Bike Tours - My SonUnderground Tours - My SonKayaking - My SonCategory
Noon Gate (Cua Ngo Mon)Thai Hoa PalaceRoyal Antiquities MuseumThien Mu PagodaBao Quoc Pagoda (Chua Bao Quoc)Tinh Tam Lake (Ho Tinh Tam)Nine Dynastic UrnsTam Giang LagoonBach Ma National Park (Vuon Quoc gia Bach Ma)Thanh Toan BridgeCat Tuong Quan Zen HouseQuang Dien DistrictDong Ba Market (Cho Dong Ba)Flag Tower (Ky Dai)