7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend the afternoon exploring the ancient heritage of Hue city without a large tour group to distract you. On this private full-day tour, meet your guide at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang and drive direct to Hue. When you arrive, head straight to some of Hue’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed wonders within the city’s historic Citadel. Walk around the Imperial City, marvel at Thien Mu Pagoda and visit the last resting place of the emperor Tu Duc.
- Stop for scenic photo ops at Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach as you drive
- Spend less time in line: all entry fees covered by your tour operator
- Sample some local cuisine: complimentary lunch on your arrival in Hue
- Return transfers to Hoi An and Da Nang provided
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hue
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY your indochina travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 18564P55
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHueBus Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - Da NangCity Tours - Da NangFull-day Tours - Da NangBus Tours - My SonCity Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonCategory