8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the rich history, beautiful architecture, and unique culture of the imperial city of Hue during this full-day shore excursion from Chan May Port. Take a scenic boat ride along Hue’s Perfume River, stopping to admire the striking Thien Mu pagoda and learn about the city’s Buddhist traditions. You’ll then head to the Citadel, one-time complex of Vietnam’s emperors, to discover its beautiful architectural features. In the afternoon you’ll explore Emperor Tu Duc Mausoleum and do some souvenir shopping at a local handicraft market. Your trip includes round-trip port transport, your guide, and all activities.
- Full-day shore excursion covering Hue City's top sights from Chan May Port
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride on the Perfume River and explore Buddhist traditions at Thien Mu Pagoda
- Admire the beautiful imperial architecture of Hue's Citadel, the one-time residence Vietnamese royalty
- Visit the Emperor Tu Duc Mausoleum and shop for souvenirs at a local handicraft market
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees to tourist sites
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
The peak season surcharges for Tet festival (January 27th through February 5th, 2017)
Departure & Return
Location Name: Chan May Port in Hue Return Location: Returns to original departure point
Departure PointChan May Port in Hue
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY HGH Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion: Full Day Hue City Tour from Chan May Port
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHueShore Excursions - Central VietnamCity Tours - Central VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Central VietnamShore Excursions - Da NangCity Tours - Da NangPorts of Call Tours - Da NangShore Excursions - My SonCity Tours - My SonPorts of Call Tours - My SonCategory
Dong Ba Market (Cho Dong Ba)Tinh Tam Lake (Ho Tinh Tam)Bach Ma National Park (Vuon Quoc gia Bach Ma)Cat Tuong Quan Zen HouseThai Hoa PalaceFlag Tower (Ky Dai)Royal Antiquities MuseumNine Dynastic UrnsTam Giang LagoonThien Mu PagodaNoon Gate (Cua Ngo Mon)Thanh Toan BridgeBao Quoc Pagoda (Chua Bao Quoc)Minh Mang Tomb