15 to 16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience ancient Egypt’s most iconic sites on a full-day tour to Luxor from Hurghada, El Gouna, or Makadi. Explore a complex of royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings, and walk the imposing arcades at the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the powerful ruler who became Egypt’s first female pharaoh. Slip between the crumbling Colossi of Memnon, stroll through the chapels, temples and sacred lake at the Karnak Temple, then return to the present with a trip to an alabaster factory and papyrus bazaar.
- Enjoy the scenery of the Nile Valley region
- Visit the Valley of the Kings and tour the royal tombs
- Eat an included lunch on the city's East Bank
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hurghada with other areas at extra charge
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
There is an extra payment for transfers from Makadi, Safaga, soma Bay, El gouna or Shal Haseesh
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
please contact local supplier for final pickup time from your hotel and keep note there is extra charge for transfer if your hotel outside of Hurghada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Hotel name room number is required before the day trip
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Copy of the passport and arrival stamp is required to be send by email or whatsapp
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ramashka Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Day Tour from Hurghada, El Gouna, or Makadi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Day Tour from Hurghada, El Gouna, or Makadi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Day Tour from Hurghada, El Gouna, or Makadi?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxor Day Tour from Hurghada, El Gouna, or Makadi
15 to 16 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHurghadaBus Tours - Red SeaCity Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaCity Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhCity Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhFull-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory