- Private, full-day tour from Iasi to the Moldovan capital of Chisinau
- Visit a pair of medieval monasteries along the way
- See historic landmarks and curiosities of the largely Soviet-designed city
- Sample some of Moldova's best libations at the Cricova Winery
- Tour the unique underground cellars and learn about wine production methods
- Private guide and vehicle for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide;
- A small amount of walking is involved;
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- Minimum age is 12 years;
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rolandia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands