11 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Journey across the border to Moldova and discover the fascinating history and legends of its capital city, Chisinau. On this private, full-day tour from Iasi, visit two medieval monasteries and see highlights of the Soviet-style capital, including the Arc of Triumph and Alexander Pushkin’s exile house. After a city tour, get a taste of something different in the underground cellars of Cricova Winery, known for producing wines enjoyed by leaders and dignitaries across Europe.
- Private, full-day tour from Iasi to the Moldovan capital of Chisinau
- Visit a pair of medieval monasteries along the way
- See historic landmarks and curiosities of the largely Soviet-designed city
- Sample some of Moldova's best libations at the Cricova Winery
- Tour the unique underground cellars and learn about wine production methods
- Private guide and vehicle for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with a modern vehicle
Professional English-speaking guide
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Bottle of water
Lunch (approx. €13/person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Iasi
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide;
- A small amount of walking is involved;
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- Minimum age is 12 years;
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rolandia Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day trip to Republic of Moldova - visit Chisinau and Cricova Winery?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day trip to Republic of Moldova - visit Chisinau and Cricova Winery?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day trip to Republic of Moldova - visit Chisinau and Cricova Winery?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day trip to Republic of Moldova - visit Chisinau and Cricova Winery
11 to 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIasiFood Tours - ChisinauBus Tours - ChisinauWine Tastings - ChisinauHistorical Tours - ChisinauFull-day Tours - ChisinauFood Tours - BrasovBus Tours - BrasovWine Tastings - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovFood Tours - SighisoaraBus Tours - SighisoaraWine Tastings - SighisoaraHistorical Tours - SighisoaraFull-day Tours - SighisoaraCategory