Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy a tour that’s designed for Invergordon cruise ship passengers
- Travel with ease between dispersed sites on a bus
- Tick off many Scottish Highlands highlights in a day, including Culloden
- Try and spot the Loch Ness Monster by stopping off at Loch Ness
Departure & Return
If docking at Invergordon pier disembark cruise ship, walk 2 minutes to the coach park at the shore, Invergordon IV180DH or look for our Thistle Guide wearing purple and a Thistle lanyard. Or we will meet you at our booking office, 64 High Street, whichever you prefer. We will direct you to bus.
If docking at Saltburn pier, just outside the town, please get onto the ship's courtesy shuttle bus and it will take you 3 minute ride to Invergordon High Street, and will drop you at museum where our guides wearing purple will meet you and take you to bus or small vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair travellers difficult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thistle Excursions - Invergordon Bus or Coach Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.