Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Look out for a ginger Peugeot Traveller pulled-up in front of the Church driven by a Highlander in a Kilt.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minumum 2 persons, maximum 7.
- During the tour, always practice Covid prevention and courtesy.
- Wear appropriate, comfortable clothing. Waterproof hiking shoes and jackets are highly recommended.
- Luggages are welcome as long as they are reasonably sized for travel.
- Pack lunch or snacks in case we miss restaurants/cafes lunchtime schedule.
- Minors and Seniors must always be accompanied by their respective guardians.
- We cannot accomodate travellers with high risk health conditions (i.e. expecting a baby, not feeling well), Infants or Children under 6 years old.
- We reserve the Right to cancel bookings for full refund before your tour starts due to unforeseen circumstances (i.e travel restrictions, emergencies)
- We reserve the Right not to be held liable for personal injury, damage or loss of property, missed travel schedules or any appointments thereafter.
- We reserve the Right to refuse service due to unsettled fees, misleading information or any untoward behaviour in general.
- If you have any underlying condition, don't forget to bring your prescribed medication or take them before your tour starts. Bring a bug spray if you are prone to insect bites during summer time, meds for motion sickness, etc. Your health, comfort and well-being will ultimately be up to you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aye Tours Scotland Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands