6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Inverness is our main pick up location, either airport, hotel or apartment/cottage.
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Scotland's Highland Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Winter Tour of the Highlands of Scotland from Inverness?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Winter Tour of the Highlands of Scotland from Inverness?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Winter Tour of the Highlands of Scotland from Inverness?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Winter Tour of the Highlands of Scotland from Inverness?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHalf-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingHalf-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsHalf-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & TicketsEden Court Theatre and Cinema Tours & TicketsRogie Falls Tours & TicketsInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & TicketsWhin Park Tours & TicketsChanonry Point Tours & TicketsRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & TicketsOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s) Tours & TicketsFort George Tours & TicketsCawdor Castle and Gardens Tours & TicketsMerkinch Local Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsLoch Ness Centre and Exhibition Tours & TicketsNessieland Tours & TicketsHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum Tours & TicketsInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral) Tours & TicketsCaledonian Canal Tours & TicketsFort Augustus Tours & TicketsInverness Castle Tours & TicketsCorrieshalloch Gorge Tours & Tickets