7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will start tour from shore road harbour between 7.30-9.00 am and be back to ship one hour before departure time.
We will start the tour one hour after the ship docks. or sooner if possible
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Cromarty Firth Port Authority, Invergordon, UK, Port Office, Shore Rd, Invergordon IV18 0HD, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Historic and Scenic Tours Inverness
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Highland Tour from Invergordon including Dunrobin Castle and lots more!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during North Highland Tour from Invergordon including Dunrobin Castle and lots more!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Highland Tour from Invergordon including Dunrobin Castle and lots more!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
North Highland Tour from Invergordon including Dunrobin Castle and lots more!
7 to 8 hours
5 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 25 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsDistillery Tours - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Corrieshalloch GorgeFort GeorgeMerkinch Local Nature ReserveOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Cawdor Castle and GardensLoch Ness Centre and ExhibitionInverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall)River Ness (Abhainn Nis)Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Nessieland Whin ParkTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Caledonian CanalEden Court Theatre and CinemaFort AugustusHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumInverness CastleChanonry PointRogie Falls