- Small-group tour (maximum 10): Ensures a more personal experience
- Bicycle tour: See more than is possible by foot or by vehicle
- Get insights into the local area and history from your guide
- Ride cruiser bikes on a flat route: Suitable for all abilities
Departure & Return
We meet at Prime Restaurant on Ness Walk just over the traffic bridge crossing the river on the opposite side to the Castle 15 minutes before your tour start time. We are on Google Maps under Inverness Bike Tours.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Height restrictions 4ft 9 (145cm) and above
- No children below 13
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than start time to be fitted to your bike.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inverness Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Inverness Bike Tour a 2 hours guided bike tour around the Waterways of Inverness.
- "A gentle ride around the various sights of Inverness - suitable for all fitness levels." See review
- "Cycling is the way to see the most beautiful, otherwise relatively hidden parts of Inverness, for tourists." See review
- "Go on Day 1 of your hols, (not the last day as we did 🙄), as you will definitely want to re-visit many of the places included in this tour." See review