10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If you only have a day to see the Isle of Skye, don't waste time navigating public transport or waiting around for others. This private tour from Inverness can be customized to fit your interests to make sure that you experience Skye the way you want, whether you are interested in natural attractions such as the Quiraing or Kilt Rock or castles, museums and distilleries.
- Full-day guided tour to the Isle of Skye from Inverness
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Flexibility to adjust the itinerary to your preferences
- Hassle-free pickup from your hotel, port or airport
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Hotels and other accommodation providers across Inverness and up to a radius of 15 miles. Pick ups available also from Inverness Airport and the Port of Invergordon.
We are flexible and can pick up from other major cities or airports, particularly for multi-day tours.
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Scotland's Highland Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Isle of Skye Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Isle of Skye Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Isle of Skye Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Isle of Skye Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Isle of Skye Day Tour
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursDistillery Tours MarketsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsFood Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsDistillery Tours - The Scottish HighlandsMarkets - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsShore Excursions - StirlingFood Tours - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingMarkets - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - St. AndrewsFood Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsMarkets - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
River Ness (Abhainn Nis)Corrieshalloch GorgeNessieland Chanonry PointOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Whin ParkTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Fort AugustusCaledonian CanalRogie FallsHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumCawdor Castle and GardensInverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall)Fort GeorgeEden Court Theatre and CinemaMerkinch Local Nature ReserveLoch Ness Centre and ExhibitionInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)