12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a break from the city on a full-day trip through the Isle of Skye with convenient round-trip transport from central Inverness. In addition to navigating, your guide offers commentary about the area’s top landmarks, including Eilean Donan Castle, Portree, and the Old Man of Storr. Bring your camera: This trip offers endless panoramic views of Scotland’s natural landscape.
- Round-trip transport from Inverness to Skye
- Go with a guide: Avoid the hassle of driving
- Learn about Skye’s history and landmarks
- Enjoy sweeping views of the natural landscape
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Inverness IV1 1LT, UK
Stance 6, Inverness Bus Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Digital translations available on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Isle of Skye & Eilean Donan Castle from Inverness?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Isle of Skye & Eilean Donan Castle from Inverness?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Isle of Skye & Eilean Donan Castle from Inverness?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you are an outdoors person, this trip is definitely for you." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
The Isle of Skye & Eilean Donan Castle from Inverness
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Fort GeorgeRogie FallsFort AugustusCorrieshalloch GorgeChanonry PointInverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall)Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)River Ness (Abhainn Nis)Loch Ness Centre and ExhibitionCaledonian CanalInverness CastleNessieland Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumWhin ParkInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Cawdor Castle and GardensEden Court Theatre and CinemaMerkinch Local Nature Reserve