10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Isle of Skye is tricky to navigate without your own transportation, but big bus tours tend to cram on passengers and rush them from one place to another. This private tour solves the dilemma. In the company of just your group and a guide, you'll travel from Inverness to Skye where you'll visit the top sites, including the Fairy Pools, Kilt Rock and Sligachan Old Bridge.
- Day tour from Inverness to the Isle of Skye
- Private tour, exclusively for your own group
- Hassle-free pickup from your Inverness hotel
- Learn about Scottish culture and history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Inverness , Inverness, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
We will collect you from your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Highland Discovery Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Isle of Skye Private Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Isle of Skye Private Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Isle of Skye Private Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsDistillery Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Nessieland Tours & TicketsInverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall) Tours & TicketsFort Augustus Tours & TicketsFort George Tours & TicketsEden Court Theatre and Cinema Tours & TicketsRogie Falls Tours & TicketsInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & TicketsHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum Tours & TicketsLoch Ness Centre and Exhibition Tours & TicketsMerkinch Local Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & TicketsChanonry Point Tours & TicketsOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s) Tours & TicketsCawdor Castle and Gardens Tours & TicketsWhin Park Tours & TicketsTomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & TicketsCaledonian Canal Tours & TicketsInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral) Tours & TicketsCorrieshalloch Gorge Tours & Tickets