4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from all major Scottish airports and any hotel or apartment accommodation, across Scotland.
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Scotland's Highland Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Your Bespoke 4 Day Tour - tailored to your specific requirements?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Your Bespoke 4 Day Tour - tailored to your specific requirements?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Your Bespoke 4 Day Tour - tailored to your specific requirements?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Your Bespoke 4 Day Tour - tailored to your specific requirements?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Your Bespoke 4 Day Tour - tailored to your specific requirements
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsMulti-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsDistillery Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingBus Tours - St. AndrewsMulti-day Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s) Tours & TicketsCaledonian Canal Tours & TicketsHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum Tours & TicketsWhin Park Tours & TicketsTomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & TicketsFort Augustus Tours & TicketsChanonry Point Tours & TicketsLoch Ness Centre and Exhibition Tours & TicketsMerkinch Local Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsEden Court Theatre and Cinema Tours & TicketsInverness Castle Tours & TicketsNessieland Tours & TicketsInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral) Tours & TicketsCawdor Castle and Gardens Tours & TicketsInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & TicketsFort George Tours & TicketsRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & TicketsRogie Falls Tours & TicketsCorrieshalloch Gorge Tours & Tickets