3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Safety equipment 1. Helmet 2. PFD 3. Paddle
Departure & Return
Departure PointNomad Adventure Sdn Bhd, Earth Camp, 17525, Kampung Chulek, 31600 Gopeng, Perak, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nomad Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during White Water Rafting Kampar River?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during White Water Rafting Kampar River?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during White Water Rafting Kampar River?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 91170P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesIpohExtreme - PerakWhite Water Rafting - PerakCategory