8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cruise the stunning Bosphorus Strait and Golden Horn and experience three of the best Istanbul sights on this adventure-filled full-day sightseeing tour. This tour takes you on a boat ride on the Bosphorus Strait to savor spectacular sights of bridges, palaces, mosques and fortresses. Stop at Dolmabahçe Palace for a guided tour and explore the alluring scents and colors of the Spice Bazaar. Visit Rüstem Pasha Mosque on top of Camlica Hill and capture wide views of the skyline. Plus, enjoy a delicious 3-course meal along the beautiful shoreline.
- Full-day sightseeing experience featuring a Golden Horn and Bosphorus cruise and three other top attractions
- Enjoy magnificent views on a relaxing cruise along the Golden Horn and Bosphorus Strait
- Experience the sights, sounds, and aromas of the Spice Bazaar
- Explore the ostentatious Dolmabahçe Palace on a guided tour
- Admire Rüstem Pasha Mosque and take in sweeping city views from Camlica Hill
- Relax over a 3-course lunch at a traditional Bosphorus-side restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English speaking licenced & professional guide
Dolmabahce Palace entrance fee
Roundtrip boat transfer between European& Asian Side
Beverages in lunch
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Mısır Çarşısı , Rüstem Paşa, Erzak Ambarı Sok. No:92, 34116 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey