3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Beat the traffic—and the crowds—on this relaxing morning bicycle ride through Jaipur, India’s famed “Pink City.” Watch the Rajasthani capital come to life and join early-morning Hindu prayers in a Krisha temple. Escape the tourist track and wind your way through little-known alleys and bustling markets, with an unbeatable rooftop panorama. You’ll cover more sights in less time on your own set of wheels.
- A guided bicycle tour through early-morning Jaipur
- Put your bargaining chops to the test at spice, vegetable, and craft markets
- Mingle with local vendors, farmers, and artisans as you encounter generations of residents
- Discover handpicked food outlets for a taste of Rajasthani street eats, including freshly churned lassi
Saved to wishlist!
Good geared Bicycle (Giant/ Trek ).
Family Friendly: - we have the option of Tandem bike, Baby seat and Kids Bike as well
Good Quality Helmets
Two of our cycling Explorers, one in front and one following the riding party at the end.
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Booking is subject to availability.
Departure & Return
14-B New Colony, Near, MI Rd, Panch Batti, Jayanti Market, New Colony, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
Opposite the Wall Street Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Family Friendly: - we have the option of Tandem bike, Baby seat and Kids Bike as well
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Minimum age is 5 years.
- Minimum 01 Persons and Maximum 8 Person are required to confirm the booking.
- Late arrival (later than 15 min) will be considered as "No Show"
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY LE TOUR DE INDIA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Morning Bike Tour of Jaipur
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJaipurFood Tours - RajasthanMountain Bike Tours - RajasthanWalking Tours - RajasthanStreet Food Tours - RajasthanHalf-day Tours - RajasthanFood Tours - PushkarMountain Bike Tours - PushkarWalking Tours - PushkarStreet Food Tours - PushkarHalf-day Tours - PushkarFood Tours - AgraMountain Bike Tours - AgraWalking Tours - AgraStreet Food Tours - AgraHalf-day Tours - AgraCategory
Swargasuli Tower (Isar Lat) Tours & TicketsChandra Mahal Tours & TicketsSisodia Rani Palace and Garden Tours & TicketsJaipur Wax Museum Tours & TicketsMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace) Tours & TicketsBapu Bazaar Tours & TicketsTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple) Tours & TicketsJantar Mantar Tours & TicketsVidyadhar Garden Tours & TicketsRoyal Gaitor Tours & TicketsRusirani Village Tours & TicketsHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal) Tours & TicketsNahargarh Fort Tours & TicketsMaota Lake Tours & TicketsRam Niwas Garden Tours & Tickets