5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cover three of Rajasthan’s most unmissable cities on this special heritage triangle tour to Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Udaipur, plus a camelback ride in the market town of Pushkar. From hilltop palaces to serene lakes and centuries-old temples, you’ll tick off the state’s top cultural sights in a single visit. Comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle transfers between locations are included, as well as door-to-door pickup from your independently booked accommodation.
- A multi-day trip through Rajasthan’s heritage triangle with Jodhpur, Jaipur, and Udaipur
- Travel comfortably between locations in your own private chauffeured vehicle
- Meals and hotels are arranged on your own—the perfect mix of independent and all-inclusive travel
- Enjoy an attraction-packed introduction to the culturally rich region in just five days
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
Professional Guide and Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Rajasthan Golden Triangle Tour.
All government taxes, Fuel , Parking, toll Taxes
Camel Safari in Pushkar
Landing and facility fees
Monument entrance fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Offer Free Pick up from Jaipur Airport or Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in Jaipur.
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rajasthan Discovery Private Day Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days Private Heritage Triangle Tour Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days Private Heritage Triangle Tour Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days Private Heritage Triangle Tour Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Days Private Heritage Triangle Tour Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur.
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurBus Tours - RajasthanCity Tours - RajasthanMulti-day Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarCity Tours - PushkarMulti-day Tours - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarBus Tours - AgraCity Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraCategory
Vidyadhar GardenJantar MantarMaota LakeSisodia Rani Palace and GardenRam Niwas GardenJaipur Wax MuseumRoyal GaitorSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Chandra MahalBapu BazaarMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Nahargarh FortTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Rusirani VillageHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)