Explore our promoted experiences
- Private afternoon walking tour of Old Jaipur
- Enjoy a fully personalized introduction to the city, unique to you and your party
- Get in-depth background on centuries of Rajasthani history from a local perspective
- Check off the city’s most highly rated attractions in just a few hours of sightseeing
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Chhoti Chaupar Directions: Tour Departure Point Choti Chaupar or any preferred location within walled city. Dates: See Availability Return point: Hawa Mahal / Sanganeri Gate / Albert Hall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Why Guests Choose This Tour
- This is a walking tour with a difference, aimed to make you feel like a local and introduce you to Jaipur' hidden gems! Learn about history, art, food and architecture while discovering the city's secret sites.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.