9 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks (breakfast, dinner, 01 water Bottle Daily.)
Transportation (Air-conditioned Vehicle, Sightseeing, Toll, Parking, )
Accommodation ( AC Accommodation in 03 Star Premium Hotel & Camp will be non ac
All Fees and Taxes
Personal Expenses ( Telephone, Laundry, Camera Fees, Etc)
Monuments Entry/Admission Fees
Any Other out of Inclusions
Any Airfair or Train Fair
Departure & Return
221, Second Floor, Above Agarwal caterers Mangalam Crown Square, Gandhi Path W, Girnar Colony, Scheme Number 8, Girnar Colony South, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021, India
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/1/2019 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
NH 76, Dabok, Rajasthan 313022, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Saatvik Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Royal Rajasthan Tour (The Land of Kings)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Royal Rajasthan Tour (The Land of Kings)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Royal Rajasthan Tour (The Land of Kings)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Royal Rajasthan Tour (The Land of Kings)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Royal Rajasthan Tour (The Land of Kings)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportJaipurTransportation Services - RajasthanPrivate Drivers - RajasthanTransportation Services - PushkarPrivate Drivers - PushkarTransportation Services - AgraPrivate Drivers - AgraCategory
Royal GaitorJaipur Wax MuseumSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Jantar MantarVidyadhar GardenMaota LakeSisodia Rani Palace and GardenBapu BazaarNahargarh FortHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Rusirani VillageRam Niwas GardenMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Chandra MahalTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)