Explore our promoted experiences
- Private full-day tour of Jaisalmer
- Visit Jaisalmer Fort, part of the Hill Forts of Rajasthan UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See historical havelis and experience the desert at sunset while riding a camel
- Includes private guide and vehicle, buffet lunch, camel ride, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pickup from Hotel / Railway Station in Jaisalmer
What To Expect
Next, walk with your guide through the maze of narrow streets lined with ornately decorated havelis made from yellow sandstone. Salim Singh-Ki-Haveli and Patwon-Ki-Haveli are two of the most renowned mansions, or havelis, which wealthy merchants built when the city was an important stop on the caravan routes from the Middle East. Visit Gadisar Lake before stopping for lunch at a local restaurant.
Just before sunset, travel about 28 miles (45km) to Sam Sand Dunes. Take a camel ride on this sweeping stretch of sand dunes with the desert and setting sun as the backdrop. At the end of your tour, your driver returns you to your hotel in Jaisalmer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Very good tour and totally recommended - do ask for Mr. Ghanshyam!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews