4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience Korean tradition and get the perfect vacation photo, when you rent a hanbok (traditional Korean outfit). After choosing your hanbok, enjoy complimentary hairstyling. Determine the rental period for your outfit, so you only pay for the time that you need it. Once you’re dressed to perfection, take pictures at Jeonju Hanok Village and the city’s palaces, including the UNESCO listed Changdeok Palace.
- Choose from a variety of hanboks (traditional Korean outfit)
- Decide on the duration of your rental period
- Enjoy complimentary hair styling
- Take photos at a UNESCO listed palace
Saved to wishlist!
Basic hanbok rental
Inner skirt (if package option is selected)
Locker to store personal belongings (if package option is selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Entrance fees to nearby attractions
Departure & Return
54-1 Eunhaeng-ro, Pungnamdong 3(sam)-ga, Wansan-gu, Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do, South Korea
Jeonju Hanok Village Branch.
Open from 9:30am to 7:30pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children hanbok is available
- Sizes from S~XL available for males and females
- Bring ID or passport
- The time for selection is a half-hour. If you exceed the 30 minutes, the exceeded time will be considered part of the rental time.
- You can try on a hanbok twice
- If you exceed the return time, there is extra charge: -Traditional hanbok: 1,000 won per 10 minutes (1 person) -Theme hanbok: 2,000 won per 10 minutes (1 person).
- If the hanbok is damaged or dirtied, there is an extra charge so please be careful.
- If you lose the accessories and/or the locker key, you will be responsible for paying for those items.
- No minimum age
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hanboknam
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursUnique ExperiencesJeonjuUnique Experiences - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginUnique Experiences - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonUnique Experiences - BusanHistorical Tours - BusanCategory