3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the ancient city of Petra on this 3-day, guided tour from Jerusalem to Jordan that includes meals, transportation, accommodation, and visits to iconic sights along the way. Spend your nights in a comfortable, yurt-style tent on an authentic Bedouin camp and enjoy locally prepared Bedouin-style meals and campfires. Take a driving tour of Amman, visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash, explore the dunes of Wadi Rum, and more.
- 3-day, all-inclusive, guided tour to the hidden, ancient city of Petra
- All meals and entrance fee included
- Sleep and eat in a comfortable, Bedouin camp
- Visit iconic Jordanian sites in Jerash and Wadi Rum
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight stay in a hut in a Bedouin camp shared by two travelers in real beds with sheets and a towel.
4x4 Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
Custom-made mobile app, packed with details, maps and photos about the destinations
All Meals (Day 1: Lunch & Dinner, Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Day 3: Breakfast & Lunch)
Total of 45$ border taxes. 31$ Israeli tax (payable in US Dollars, Euros or Jordanian Dinar) will be paid on the first day, 14$ will be paid on the second day for the Jordanian exit fee (payable only in 10 Jordanian Dinar cash)
Tips (Similar to restaurants in the US and Europe, tipping is part of the culture and economy in the Middle East)
Departure & Return
הנביאים 67, כיכר דוידקה קומה ראשונה, Jerusalem, 9470211, Israel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Valid passport
- Money for border crossing and exit fee
- Warm clothes for night
- No pre-arranged visa is required on this tour for most Western countries (it will be issued at the border crossing). However, please make sure you know about your country's visa restrictions, as residents of some countries need to apply in advance. Also ensure that you're eligible for a visa on arrival for re-entering Israel, or already have a multiple entry visa in advance.
- Israeli Citizens; please note that this tour is not available to sole Israeli passport holders. If you have an additional foreign passport, please get in touch with us prior to the tour for special border crossing instructions.
- Certain religious objects and clothes can cause issues at the border crossing. Please consult with us in advance if you wish to bring such items.
- If you're traveling alone, it is likely you will need to share a room with a person of the same gender (depending on the group size). Private tents are available for an addition of 150 ILS per night which will be paid to the guide on the day of the tour.
- Please be aware that some sites may be closed or visiting times shortened during Muslim Holidays (especially Ramadan)
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abraham Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemNature and Wildlife - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemWalking Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivArchaeology Tours - Tel AvivNature and Wildlife - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivWalking Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanArchaeology Tours - AmmanNature and Wildlife - AmmanMulti-day Tours - AmmanWalking Tours - AmmanCategory
Chapel of the AscensionJerusalem Jewish QuarterIsrael Museum, JerusalemWay of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)Garden of GethsemaneKidron ValleyMount of OlivesRoom of the Last Supper (Cenacle)Pool of BethesdaJerichoDominus Flevit ChurchChurch of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)Old City of JerusalemChristian Quarter Zion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)City of David National ParkChurch of St. JamesCardoHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)Tomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)