2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
On this short guided walking tour, explore the highlights of Jodhpur, which is known as the “Blue City” because most of its homes are painted in shades of blue. Wander the streets of the city, learning about its history. Located in the Thar Desert, Jodhpur boasts palaces, forts, and temples, and is one of India’s most colorful cities.
- The tour gives first-time visitors a quick overview of the city
- This tour is ideal for travelers who are short on time
- Choose between several departure times throughout the day
- Meet at the Pal Haveli hotel in Jodhpur
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Local Tour Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up From Selected Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jodhpur Camel Safari - Private Day Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue City Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue City Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue City Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue City Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue City Walking Tour
3 hours 44 minutes
5 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJodhpurBus Tours - RajasthanCity Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarCity Tours - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarBus Tours - UdaipurCity Tours - UdaipurHistorical Tours - UdaipurCategory