- An in-depth, multi-day excursion to Chitwan National Park, with all-inclusive transport and meals
- Enjoy adventure-filled daily itineraries, with nature trails, jeep safaris, boat rides, and more
- Learn about local Tharu communities with a Tharu cultural performance and local museum visit
- Get a chance to spot deer, rhinos, crocodiles, and even the most famous residents: tigers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick our guest from customer's hotel inside Kathmandu city.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- In the Terai, summer temperatures exceed 37° C and higher in some areas, winter temperatures range from 7°C to 23°C
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We offer pick and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. For hotels outside ring road you need to pay additional charge.
- Kathmandu-Chitwan-Kathmandu via Private vehicle or Flight on request
- You can call for any sort of inquiries or to reach us on the day of the travel.
- Don’t bring bright-colored clothing or busy patterns. This will draw attention to you and scare off the wildlife. Wear greens, browns, and khakis so as to not attract unnecessary attention
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Liberty Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.