Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See the southern Okanagan from the water and from the hills
- A small group means personalized service for you
- Enjoy a selection of Penticton area wineries along the Naramata Bench
- Don’t forget your cash, the wineries’ tasting fees cost extra
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate. Once this tour has 2 people confirmed then we can accept extra bookings of 1 person looking to join.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather creating a safety concern, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Operates in almost all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Paddling attire ok to wear to wineries. You may wish to bring a change of clothes to change into for the wine tour portion.
- Sunscreen and a hat are highly recommended.
- Bring water shoes, or shoes that can get wet
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoodoo Adventure Company
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend this tour for anyone who likes outdoor activities, fun and a little wine tasting." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews