5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Wineries Visited 5
We visit 5 Wineries
Alternate Wineries available upon request
Tasting Upgrades at extra cost
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Kelowna, West Kelowna, Peachland, Vernon or Osoyoos customers will be subject to an added transportation surcharge starting at $49 per group.
Private residences in Kelowna and West Kelowna
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Transportation Zone for pickup/dropoff is Penticton & Summerland. Outside this regular transportation zone there is an added transportation surcharge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sagebrush Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naramata Wine Tour Full Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Naramata Wine Tour Full Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Naramata Wine Tour Full Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naramata Wine Tour Full Day?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Naramata Wine Tour Full Day
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKelowna & Okanagan ValleyFood Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory