- Wander through Kasugai Japanese Garden and explore the Rotary Centre for the Arts between tasting stops
- Enjoy seven to eight stops to sample local food and drink (families are welcome, and kids three and under are free)
- A maximum of 10 guests will participate, making for a more individualized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide Andrew just outside the Laurel Packinghouse on the corner of Ellis Street & Cawston Avenue. He is easy to spot. A 6-foot-6 redhead, who is suited-up in our company gear. Parking is available just across the road, or at Prospera Place arena nearby.
The tour winds up inside the beautiful historic Cannary Lane buildings right near where we started so easy to get back to where you parked.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Taste Of Kelowna Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands