- Pickup options from a variety of hotels included
- Tasting experiences at five different wineries
- Private tour offers an individualized experience
- Broad selection of wines means there’s something for everyone
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years of age
- Operates in all weather conditions please dress appropriately
- All wine tour guests are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful manner
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Excessive intoxication or use of foul language is not acceptable
- Wineries have an expected code of conduct and exercise appropriate behaviour
- Please provide PICKUP LOCATION WHEN BOOKING. If not listed select " My hotel is not listed" enter hotel name or an address.
- This agreement releases the operator from all liability relating to injuries that may occur during this wine tour. By accepting this agreement, I agree to hold the operator entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence. I also acknowledge the risks involved in participating in a wine tour. These include but are not limited to transportation, wine tasting and other tour activities. I swear that I am participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear to me. Additionally, I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity. By accepting below I forfeit all rights to bring a suit against the operator for any reason on behalf of myself (the card Holder) or any other party included in this purchase. In return, I will receive a wine tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wine Boss Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands