- Maximize your visit with a comprehensive sightseeing itinerary
- Discover the Lake District’s often-overlooked winter vistas
- Benefit from the more personalized service of a small-group tour
- Save time with a range of convenient pickup locations available
Departure & Return
You MUST only wait at the departure point you chose when booking (shown at the top of this ticket). DO NOT swap to another departure point without informing us at least 24 hours in advance. OXENHOLME - Please wait by the ticket office in the small car park on the south bound side. LA9 7HG
WINDERMERE - Please wait immediately outside of the Railway Station entrance, Windermere LA23 1QA
BOWNESS - Please wait next to the ticket office adjacent to the lay-by outside of Pier 1, Bowness-on-Windermere, LA23 3HQ
AMBLESIDE - Please wait on the corner of King Street next to Ishaas Indian Eatery, LA22 0BZ
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them
- The route is subject to change dependent upon the prevailing weather conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY English Lakes Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.