6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover spectacular scenery in southern Ireland and choose the route to match your interests on this private Ring of Kerry tour from Kenmare. Explore the mighty Iveragh Peninsula with your private guide. Take in top landmarks such as Ballycarbery Castle, Cromwell's Bridge, Muckross House, the Skellig Ring, the Stone Circle and Valentia Island. Admire the medieval forts of Cahergall and Leacanabuiaile, and discover pretty villages like Cahersiveen, Killorglin and Sneem. During your private tour, stop where you like and make the most of your time on the Emerald Isle.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
Park Hotel Kenmare , Kenmare, Co. Kerry, V93 X3XY, Ireland Kenmare Bay Hotel & Resort , Sneem Rd, Kenmare, Co. Kerry, V93 HY28, Ireland Sheen Falls Lodge , Sheen Falls Lodge, Gortnadullagh, Kenmare, Co. Kerry, V93 HR27, Ireland
Front desk at any Hotel, B&B or private place in Kenmare.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Kerry Taxi - Day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour:Ring of Kerry, Skellig Ring,Kerry Cliffs staring in (from) KENMARE?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour:Ring of Kerry, Skellig Ring,Kerry Cliffs staring in (from) KENMARE?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour:Ring of Kerry, Skellig Ring,Kerry Cliffs staring in (from) KENMARE?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour:Ring of Kerry, Skellig Ring,Kerry Cliffs staring in (from) KENMARE?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKenmareBus Tours - South West IrelandAudio Guides - South West IrelandBus Tours - KillarneyAudio Guides - KillarneyBus Tours - Ring of KerryAudio Guides - Ring of KerryCategory