- Cruise features sparkling wine, premium red and white wines, premium beer, soft drinks and spring water
- Taste a gourmet cheese buffet, including berries, creamy local seafood dip and fresh-baked bread
- Bottles of Moët and Chandon champagnes available for purchase
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Echo dock is on the "Historic Seaport Harbor Walk", that runs along side the "Turtle Kraals Restaurant" building. GPS 100 Margaret St. Walk alongside the Turtle Kraals building and look for the big dock sign "Catamaran Echo" (not Eco). Check-in at boat 15 minutes before trip, seek shade until then.
What To Expect
Escape the madness and experience the breathtaking view from the water on this Key West sunset champagne cruise. There are three different Moët and Chandon champagnes available. One is included free while the other two are available as an upgrade at wholesale cost. Enjoy unlimited champagne, premium red and white wines, three popular ice-cold beer brands, soft drinks and bottled spring water. Also, there is a gourmet cheese buffet with fresh fruits and berries, locally made smoked fish dip, snacks and fresh-baked bread from a popular Key West bakery.
Seating is limited to only 14 people on this 26-passenger sailing catamaran, providing a small-group experience to see the sunset.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years (Adult Only Cruise). Proof of age or ID will be required
- Dress - your best Key West casual
- Restrooms available on-board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Echo Inc. (Catamaran Echo)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized