Are you interested in?
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
6 Tours & Activities
On the Water
78 Tours & Activities
98 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Head out into the calm waters between Stock Island and Key West for a 2-hour stand up paddle adventure. Paddle through the mangroves and see native wildlife such as fish, birds, small sharks, rays, and maybe even a manatee swimming around in the crystal clear waters. This rental also comes with an optional 1-hour lesson for beginners.
- Enjoy a 2-hour stand up paddle rental in the calm waters of Key West
- Discover the native wildlife of the area like birds, rays, and manatees
- Rental also comes with options 1-hour lesson for beginners
- All necessary stand up paddle equipment is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Brief paddleboarding lesson
Board, paddle, life vest
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point5114 Overseas Hwy, Stock Island, FL 33040, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lazy Dog Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Key West Stand Up Paddleboard Rental with Included Lesson?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Key West Stand Up Paddleboard Rental with Included Lesson?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 18235P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsWater Equipment RentalsWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKey WestSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - FloridaWater Equipment Rentals - FloridaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Everglades National ParkWater Equipment Rentals - Everglades National ParkSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - NaplesWater Equipment Rentals - NaplesCategory
Smathers BeachEdward B. Knight PierDuval StreetMel Fisher Maritime MuseumMallory SquareSt. Paul's Key West Episcopal ChurchRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West MuseumKey West Butterfly and Nature ConservatoryKey West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumKey West Garden ClubKey West AquariumKey West CemeteryFort Zachary TaylorBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the SeaOverseas HighwayVandenberg WreckFlorida Keys National Marine Sanctuary