2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Planning a night out in Key West with entertainment can add up quickly. This Key West cruise saves you money by combining an open bar with musical entertainment as you sail the waters keeping an eye out for views of the sunset. Plus, it ends early enough to leave you enough time to bar hop afterward if you’d like.
- Travel in style on a new catamaran during this Key West sunset sail
- This cruise saves you money by combining entertainment and an open bar
- Fill up on appetizers during your Key West sunset cruise
Saved to wishlist!
Premium Open Bar (Unless Upgrade Option Selected)
Departure & Return
201 William St , 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check in for the trip 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunset Watersports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Sip and Sail with Open Bar, Live Music, and Appetizers from Key West?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Sip and Sail with Open Bar, Live Music, and Appetizers from Key West?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Sip and Sail with Open Bar, Live Music, and Appetizers from Key West?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Sip and Sail with Open Bar, Live Music, and Appetizers from Key West?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The sunset cruise features an open bar and an assortment of appetizers." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Sip and Sail with Open Bar, Live Music, and Appetizers from Key West
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKey WestSailing - FloridaSailing - Everglades National ParkSailing - NaplesCategory
Duval StreetFlorida Keys National Marine SanctuaryMel Fisher Maritime MuseumKey West CemeteryKey West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West MuseumFort Zachary TaylorKey West AquariumSmathers BeachSt. Paul's Key West Episcopal ChurchKey West Garden ClubBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the SeaKey West Butterfly and Nature ConservatoryVandenberg WreckEdward B. Knight PierMallory SquareOverseas Highway