Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the ancient history and cultural meanings of the Kamasutra Temple
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure to suit your schedule
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexible itinerary and plenty of time to ask questions
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 20 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Some of the images on this tour may not be suitable for younger participants
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Memorable India Journeys Pvt. Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience