3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The World Heritage-listed Jain and Hindu temples of Kharjuraho—built in the 10th and 11th centuries—are famous for their erotic carvings. Take a walk through history on this exclusive guided tour, where the kings and queens of India’s Chandela dynasties will be brought back to life. Learn about ancient tantric practices and the Hindu and Jain pantheon of gods. See the sensual sculptures that have both won hearts and courted controversy for centuries.
- Private, guided tour of Khajuraho
- A close view of the world-famous sandstone temples
- Hear detailed explanations of the carvings
- Learn about the ancient Chandela Kingdom
- Enjoy a customizable walking itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Khajuraho
Professional Tour Guide
Visit to Western Group of Temples
Tips and gratuities
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide hotel details while booking.
- Khajuraho Airport, Khajuraho India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tours India
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking Tour of Khajuraho?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking Tour of Khajuraho?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Walking Tour of Khajuraho
3 to 4 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKhajuraho4WD Tours - Madhya PradeshSporting Events - Madhya PradeshBus Tours - Madhya PradeshCity Tours - Madhya PradeshExtreme - Madhya PradeshWalking Tours - Madhya PradeshHalf-day Tours - Madhya PradeshCategory