- Full-day snorkeling trip to Similan Island Marine National Park
- Travel by speedboat for more time in the islands
- Snorkel at four stunning locations
- Enjoy time to relax and hike
- Includes all gear, breakfast, lunch, and transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Khao Lak
Departure & Return
Meet at Fantastic Similan Travel counter at Tao Than Pier in Lam Kaen 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Swim over the coral reef, then enjoy some beach time at Princess Bay, where you’ll be served an authentic Thai lunch. After the meal, continue to Koh Payu, “No. 7,” whose East of Eden reef is a deeper water snorkeling highlight, then visit Koh Bangu, “No. 9,” to snorkel Christmas Point, The Mooring, and Snapper Alley.
The final snorkeling stop is at "No. 8," in Koh Similan’s Donald Duck Bay, where you can sunbathe on the beach or hike to a viewpoint at Sailing Rock. Take a break for a snack of fresh fruits and drinks, then begin the return trip to Khao Lak, where this snorkel trip concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
Note: The Similan Islands National Park is officially opened to the public from 15th October until 15th May.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 4 people required to run this tour!
- To be able to board the speed boat at the pier, it is essential that you send us a copy of the passport ID page (the one with your photo, your date of birth, etc.) for each traveller before the trip starts. Otherwise you have to bring the passport or a copy of the passport for each traveller on the trip itself.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff